Many small businesses and start-ups are familiar with the concept of a portfolio or fractional CFO – someone with solid financial management experience you hire for a few days a month or a few days a week.
However, the idea of a fractional CMO hasn’t taken-off in the UK. Yet.
You may already have a Marketing Manger or a Marketing Director, but to hire someone at CMO level, someone with 20 years marketing experience, is going to cost you an average of £100,000 in salary.
That’s nearly £400 every working day, before all the additional costs of employment.
But how many days a month is that CMO really adding that level of value?
For many businesses, it’s better to employ that person just for a few days every month.
With a fractional CMO, you get all the accumulated experience and expertise but at a fraction of the cost.
We don’t demand holidays.
We don’t expect a bonus (though neither do we turn them down!).
We are still loyal.
We are still committed to your business.
As a fractional CMO, my role is to help you realise your business ambitions.
Whether those ambitions are strategic or tactical, I’m happy to help.
A few examples of areas where I might help your business:
- Setting the overall marketing strategy
- Creating or realigning your brand
- Developing your market positioning
- Designing and delivering the marketing plan
- Working with your product team to create a go-to-market road map
- Assisting with corporate presentations, including fundraise documents
- Advising on campaigns and channel management
- Setting-up campaigns and infrastructure such as Google Ad accounts
- Restructuring the marketing team
- Recruiting the marketing department
- Selecting and managing agencies and suppliers
- Mentoring and coaching team members
- Departmental training
It all starts with a phone call or an email. To discuss your business ambitions, call me on 07939 215042 or drop me a mail on email@example.com